Types of Income

Self Employed & Limited company income

We can help all self-employed people, if you are a sole trader or have a limited company, Lenders will take you income in different ways and we can select a lender who will maximise the amount you can borrow.

Only use you latest year account figures

Some lenders can use your latest year accounts, this could be an advantage if you have had a good year’s profit. The lender would always check if this income is sustainable in the future to support your mortgage payments.

Only need one year of accounts

If you have only had only been trading for one year, we can help, you may have to use an accountant to produce projected next years accounts.

Use the retained property in your business

Sometimes you don’t want to take all the profit from your business (limited company) as you would have to pay extra tax to do this. We have lenders who will use your retained profit or percentage ownership of profit.

Top tips

  • Borrowing is based on profit not turn over.
  • You will need your SA302’s and tax calculation over views downloaded from your online HMRC gateway account. (we can provide a guide to do this)
  • If you only have one year’s accounts, you will need an accountant to produce projected income figures.
  • We will always need your latest years account / Sa302’s

3 easy steps to your new mortgage

  1. Fill out our online form, request a call back or call us
  2. One of our advisers contacts you to learn more about your situation
  3. Relax while we find you the right mortgage

no stress!