Standard Mortgage Document Requirements
Please see below for information we require to process your mortgage.
Identification (one of)
- Passport or driving licence (Driving licence must have current address on) *If this this a non face to face application we will require a passport and a driving licence.
Proof of address (one of)
- Utility bill (gas, electric, water within the last 3 months or latest council tax bill within 12 months)
- Driving licence (driving licence must have current address on)
- Correspondence from HMRC (Such as tax coding notification, within 3 months)
Information about you
- 3 months bank statements for all accounts with income coming in, current accounts, bills accounts and rental income accounts. (These can be internet copies)
- 3 months pay slips (These can be electronic copies, printed)
- P60 for the last 2 years
- Sole trader – 3 years Sa302’s and tax calculation overviews for the last 3 years
- Limited company – 3 years accounts (If you don’t have 3 years please let me know)
- Amounts, interest rates and repayments of any Loans, 0% loans, credit cards, higher purchase loans, car loans, student loans or any personal borrowing (family member)
- Proof of deposit for purchase (i.e. savings account statement for your latest month internet statement acceptable)
- Exiting life insurance policies
- Details of any work benefits (such as death in service and sick pay)
- Existing home insurance policies.
- Mortgage statement (If you have a current mortgage)
- Tenancy agreements for any properties you rent out. (if applicable)
- Proof of any other income.
*If you can’t find some of these document, not to worry, they can follow the appointment.
(Please Note That Photos Of The Documents Are Not Acceptable, Please Scan Documents)