Home insurance

We can provide home insurance for you from a select panel of insurers

Home insurance

Different types of home insurance

Buildings insurance

This is the most common type of home insurance. It covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property. Garages, sheds and fences also have cover, as well as the cost of replacing items such as pipes, cables and drains. Buildings insurance usually covers loss or damage caused by: fire, explosion, storms, floods, and also earthquakes.

Contents insurance

This protects your contents from damage caused by a wide range of events. This includes water leakages, storms, flooding, fires, explosions, lightning and also earthquakes. Typically, items covered by a contents insurance policy include furniture, clothing, electrical items, money and jewellery.

Landlords Insurance

This cover usually includes the same type of protection as your usual house insurance, such as cover for buildings and contents in the event of a range of circumstances. However, you need certain extra cover as a landlord, including for:Non payment of rent and damage to your property (by the tenant).

Commercial insurance

It covers businesses against losses arising from things like damage to property or injury to employees. This is a term also commonly used to label core business insurance covers like public liability and employers' liability.

Planning to buy a property?

We can help. Contact us to book a free consultation.
01179 146 596 | 07988 796011 | info@yourspacemortgages.co.uk

5 star rated on Google - Read customer reviews