(Please note that photos of the documents are not acceptable, please scan documents)
Standard mortgage document requirements
Please see below for information we require to process your mortgage.
Identification (one of)
- Passport or driving licence (Driving licence must have current address on) *If this this a non face to face application we will require a passport and a driving licence.
Proof of address (one of)
- Utility bill (gas, electric, water within the last 3 months or latest council tax bill within 12 months)
- Driving licence (driving licence must have current address on)
- Correspondence from HMRC (Such as tax coding notification, within 3 months)
Information about you
- 3 months bank statements for all accounts with income coming in, current accounts, bills accounts and rental income accounts. (These can be internet copies)
- 3 months pay slips (These can be electronic copies, printed)
- P60 for the last 2 years
- Sole trader – 3 years Sa302’s and tax calculation overviews for the last 3 years
- Limited company – 3 years accounts (If you don’t have 3 years please let me know)
- Amounts, interest rates and repayments of any Loans, 0% loans, credit cards, higher purchase loans, car loans, student loans or any personal borrowing (family member)
- Proof of deposit for purchase (i.e. savings account statement for your latest month internet statement acceptable)
- Exiting life insurance policies
- Details of any work benefits (such as death in service and sick pay)
- Existing home insurance policies.
- Mortgage statement (If you have a current mortgage)
- Tenancy agreements for any properties you rent out. (if applicable)
- Proof of any other income.