Buying a property for investment
Buy to Let
If you are thinking of buying a property for investment or are looking for a more competitive deal on your existing property, we can search the market for the best deal that suits your individual needs. We won’t just be providing the buy to let mortgage though. With our extensive knowledge we will talk you through the many options available and go over the costs.
Things to think about for buy to let purchase:
- The area you are buying in.
- Property prices and rent return in the area.
- Your target market - who do you think you will be renting to students, young professionals, families?
- The amount of deposit you will need (we can calculate this for you based on the rental income).
- Any licenses which are necessary for the property.
- Additional stamp duty costs (currently 3% on top of current stamp duty costs).
- Property maintenance.
- Letting agency costs.
Tax regulations and specialist property accountants
We always advise you to take Tax advice from a qualified accountant before making a buy to let purchase. Luckily we can put you in touch with one for free.